Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Still Reading

Funny thing: The last two books I've read haven't been on my Spring Reading Thing Challenge. Duh. I did have The Road on my Dystopian Challenge but I'm really behind on the SRT Challenge. So I racing to finish some of the books....


I did finish The Twentieth Wife. My mom had recommended this book so I thought I should read it (Because I Said So!) I had already read it. Yep. I re-read it because it didn't end the way I thought it was going to. You know, I flipped over to the end and read the last page - I do that all the time. Jim thought it was humorous that I would re-read the whole thing but I so wanted to finish it!


Pretty good read. I had trouble keeping all the foreign names straight. I was bored with the battle sequences (sorry, Mom) but the love story was pretty good. That's all I've got to say about that.

0 comments: