Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update on Thurman


Yes, his name is Thurman and he's having open-heart surgery in the next couple of days. He has 2 arteries that are totally blocked and 4 more that are partially blocked. Trust me, he's worried about who is going to run the fireworks stand.


Keep praying for him and my mom. Pray for both my brothers, too. My little brother (over 40, but who's counting) is our family RN adn everybody depends on him to "talk doctor." My big brother is taking over the care and feeding of said fireworks stand. I'll give more info when I get it.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will remember your family. I know how hard it is to be too far away.

Melissa Huston said...

Hi Denise,
I'm sorry your Dad is having surgery. He will be in our prayers. We recently drove through Arkansas and stopped at our old church. Loyce asked about you. Remember our sentence there or perhaps you have chosen to block that memory. It was pretty much the same, except they have a new preacher. Hey, I have a book for you to read: Snowflower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for your Dad and your whole family. I sure do know how you feel...I remember when my Dad had his bypass surgery.

Sending hugs and prayers...keep us posted.

Donna Ware said...

hey denise,
saw that your dad is having heart surgery. Phil and I will be praying.

Miss you!
Donna