Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've Been Tagged - Yeah!

I told Sarah I was like a little kid jumping up and down saying "Pick me, pick, me!" And she had! I know it's a little lame to be excited to be tagged - it must be left over insecurities.

Four Jobs I've Had:
Camp counselor at Camp Wyldewood in Searcy, Ark - after graduation I spent 3 summers in the heat!
Speech Therapist in Jasper, Ala
State of Alabama - during college I worked for the Employment Service
salesman and Manager of Crazy Bill's Fireworks stands - My family still does this and Jim has been selling ever since getting in the family.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Animal House - too many great high school memories and it's just funny
Legally Blonde - both of them I love Reese and it's just funny, too
Steel Magnolias - yeah, me too. These girls are great! They depend on each other and forgive each other daily.
Matrix - ok, not a chick flick. I love the futuristic stuff and when they blow up the inside of that office building.

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
The Bible - there's always something new
the Harry Potter series - love them all. I've read all of them 2 or 4 times. It's the story, it's the transporting to another place, it's the way they care for one another.
the Outlandler series - Diana Gabaldon I long to be in the middle of this tale. It involves time travel (I'm a geek,) a timeless love story, and cool contrasting to our time. I'm reading it the 2nd time through right now - I'm in book 4, Drums of Autumn - so I can enjoy the new one, A Breath on Snow and Ashes
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - I'm seeing a pattern to my choices. I like the movie, too.

Four Places I've Lived:
Bay City,Michigan - I never met Madonna
Forrest City, Arkansas - everyone stops there on the way to somewhere else
Helena, Alabama - Birmingham surburb I never really lived in Bham, just the burbs. This is where Jim and I lived
Monticello, Arkansas - 3 years enough said

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Gilmore Girls
Lost
24
Saturday Night Live - This show has been part of my life for years and sometimes it isn't funny but sometimes it is!

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
San Antonio, TX
Tybee Island, Georgia - Margaret's aunt and uncle have a house there and I've been a few times. It is wonderful! There's the beach and Savannah to see and do!
Destin, Florida - No self respecting Bhamian would NOT go here.
Vancouver, British Columbia - My sweet husband took here on our honeymoon.

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Mike Cope's blog
Sarah's blog
Steve's blog
cox.net - that's my homepage and I always read the headlines

Four Favorite Foods:
tamales
spicy Chinese
dark chocolate
marinated artichokes

Four Places I’d Like to Be Right Now:
Tybee Island, Georgia
Hawaii - anywhere, just there
Shopping with Paris Hilton's credit card
coffee with my girlfriends

People to Tag:
Steve
Anthony
I thought about this alot and I would love to see your (both of your) answers!

5 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Good answers friend. When are you going to be well enough to have coffee again with your girlfriends? Inquiring minds want to know.

stephc said...

Hey -Great answers- I don't think your a geek you just have great taste, I can say that because I would have picked many of the same things:) Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anthony Parker said...

I don't know whether to be honored or angry. (Guess I'll choose honored; it sure feels better.) I'll come up with something, but give me a little time.

AbbieCRAZY said...

Honored, Anthony. Honored.

Steve said...

I am honored to be tagged and to be listed as a daily checked blog. Tonight, I will be celebrating Shannon's birthday but will think about this and post soon.