So, I've been trying to think of 6 weird things about me. Anne had tagged me days ago and I've been racking my brain. I'm sure there are thousands and I'm just used to them. Apparently Jim is also used to them because he couldn't think of anything either!
- I don't eat cheese. But I do eat some cheese. I especially don't like Veleeta but I'll eat Rotel made with Velveeta. I can't stand Feta, ever. When I see someone on the Food network at a cheese shop, I don't get it. I'm especially grossed out by cheese in a casserole. That's why I don't love Home Cooking mag, every recipe has cheese in it.
- I get up when the alarm goes off. I think it's weird to hit the snooze. Why not just sleep 9 more minutes?
- I have to have on mascara. And if I'm putting on mascara, I'm curling my eyelashes. I can crawl out of the bed and go to the pool but, only after I put on mascara.
- I'm cold in the winter and hot in the summer. People always assume that I'm hot-natured (in the summer) and then in the winter they assume I'm cold-natured. Nope, I'm just weird.
- I always read before going to sleep. It can be most anything but I usually have a book I'm reading. Magazines are good, too.
- I'm fanatical about being on time. I HATE to be late. If I'm supposed to be somewhere at a certain time, I have to be there then! Five minutes early is preferred.
All other odd habits are just that odd. I, too, can make up words with any tune (just ask Tia, my co-teacher.) I remember the lyrics to literally thousands of songs. My kids think I'm a penny-pincher and my husband wishes I was a penny-pincher.
There you are - 6 things you didn't want to know about me. Enjoy your pondering. Oh, and feel free to post your 6 things on your blog or even add to my list in the comments.