I took off work on Thursday and these are some observations:
- Starbucks isn't private. Please don't carry on private conversations on your BlueTooth. I saw (and heard) a guy talking into his computer (I Site?) - he was complaining about an employee. He named the employee and told us all that she was a problem from Day 1! He later moved next to us (yes, he discussed said employee 2 table over and we still could hear) and we were able to see his company's name. I'm thinking of calling this employee so I can get half of the money she can get from her company for talking about her in Starbucks.
- I saw a lady enrolling someone in Aflac in Starbucks (Starbucks isn't private!) - she was sitting with lots of papers and her lap top was open. In front of the lap top, she had placed a stuffed Aflac duck. It was dressed for the prom. I know I was impressed.
- At the pedicure place, just be happy they work on your feet. Don't ask for much. There is a serious language barrier. If the one lady who speaks West Texas English is there, you may ask for something special.
- There are rules to eating your way through Sam's. Go up one side and down the other - don't cross. Walk up and down another aisle so it may appear that you're buying something. Always say "Thank you," of course.
- You may not go down the hall where the classrooms are until the bell rings at 3:15. Needless to say, there is very important instruction going on at 3:10.
I've been tagged by Anne to come up with some weirdness about me. I'm not weird. I'm normal. Check back later to see if I can come up with anything.