Monday, June 05, 2006

Prayers for Bill


This is a special amaryllis given to me by Margaret's dad. It was one of his dad's that Bill (Margaret's dad) had moved from place to place. He had some that he had dug out of the yard in Vermont and I was fortunate enough to get one of my own. (Margaret told me he didn't share very often.)

I'm asking prayers for Bill - he's having lots of tests run and probably even surgery later in the month. He and Jean (Margaret's mom) are staying in Birmingham and he's being treated there.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That flower is huge. It is really gorgeous. It sounds like you just got a very high honor recieving it. So someone loves you more than me? That can't be!! :)

soul and culture said...

I'm totally jealous that you have an amaryllis from Willard T.