It's been a crazy week. I've been extra tired. Let me make a list....
- I sang Sunday and Jim's group finished up the WATS Day house. They painted the outside and it looked alot better. I don't feel comfortable putting pictures on the WWW but you can go to the Southern Hills website and see some. Check out the small color pictures - they are all from WATS. If you refresh the page, the picture changes! Cool, huh?
- Kenny apparently got sun poisoning on Sunday. His skin is so sensitive (I use fragrance-free, color-free detergents and I miss that clean smell on my sheets.) and he was beet-red on his arms and legs. It was creeping up his neck unto his face and it was on his chest. He came home, washed everything off his skin (with a hypo-allergenic soap, of course) took Benedryl and Clariten, and lay on the couch.
- Abbie and I went to rehearsal on Monday afternoon for her recital at the Civic Center. She had to be in costume. Then Monday night was the YCW end of the year program - my class sang and Abbie's did, too. I'll post pictures when I upload them.
- That night I finished the wonderful memory books that all YCW teachers do for their students. (being Jesus to people, being Jesus to people) It was 1 AM when I finished. I thoiught they looked pretty good.
- Tuesday was spent getting ready for the end of school. There was tons to clean, pack up, send home, etc.
- Wednesday I had to buy Abbie's teacher gifts, a gift for Mrs. Becky from Abbie, a revealing gift for my Secret Pal and get my eyebrows done. By the time this was finished I just sat in front of the TV and didn't think. Not thinking was key.
- Thursday was the last day of school for me and Abbie. YIPEEEEEEE! Thursday night Abbie had Dress Rehearsal ("Mommy, what's dress rehearsal?") and Kenny had his 3rd grade program. I hired a baby sitter to take Abbie to rehearsal so I wouldn't miss Kenny's dancing! Kenny's dancing partner didn't show up - he played the maracas. I'll post some pictures soon.
- Finally Friday! I was foot-loose and fancy-free. Except for taking Abbie to speech, going to Target, trying to get my free Recital tickets ($10 each,) going to Wal-Mart for just one thing, forgetting my purse, going home, eating the delicious grilled cheese (which Abbie has decided she doesn't like) and making it to Recital by 6:20.
- Saturday. Ah, Saturday. My readers, my kids to the library. A great old musical to watch together. South Pacific, West Side Story, or maybe Flower Drum Song.
Now that school's out (for me - Kenny has 10 more days) - I can write down some of the stuff you may be dying to read......