- Yes, I've been known to color my own hair! It comes from a box that I've bought (usually) at the Evil Empire. It may be Nice N Easy but this last time I had a coupon - I bought some other kind. It was still Clairol, though, so I felt pretty safe. Maybe if you would give me a coupon for $2 off I could afford you. Although if would still be more than I usually pay for a pair of shoes. To further throw you off - Jim has been known to add the highlights. I buy another box - again, the Evil Empire - and Jim "paints" my hair. It turns out ok. Someone asked if Jim is artistic - no, he's very precise. It comes out nice and even - usually. There was that unfortunate over blondeing but, professional, you've had some of them, too!
- Yes, I've cut Abbie's hair, too. It doesn't come back as good as Jim's coloring but what am I supposed to do? I pay a lower price for a blunt-cut bob and it comes out crooked. I pay for a high-priced blunt-cut bob and it takes 5 minutes but costs the same as dinner at Outback! So when you see my daughter - don't comment on her cut.
- Yes, I've given myself a manicure! I didn't realize that OPI really needs a base coat. I did make you work harder to get the color off but I gave you a 20% tip! Come 'on!
- Speaking of tips - Again, I apologize for being 20 minutes late. I simply had the wrong time in my head. I thank you, thank you, thank you, for getting me in later that same day. I hadn't even washed my hair! That's why I gave you that nice little tip - without even having styled my hair.
- Yes, again, my hubby paints my toenails. I love a pedicure but sometimes I have to spend my money on bread or milk. They usually look ok but my heels may need a little extra care. That's just the way it goes.
- Lastly, I know you're busy!! I try to make my appointments 4 to 6 weeks in advance! But I have been known to wish for you to have a cancellation. And I've been known to step out on a limb and ask you if you have a cancellation. Don't be so insulted! Be proud that you're so good I'm dying to get in to see you!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Posted by AbbieCRAZY at 8:17 AM