Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Dead Yet - I'm Actually Feeling Much Better

As some of you know by now, I have a new job. I'm working at Big Brothers/Big Sisters part-time and I started yesterday. After being there for 4 hours, I picked up the kids and we went to the pool! I have to get the last of those pool hours in!


Everyone has asked how that first day was..... It was your basic first day. Employee manual, where to park, where's the refrigerator, a new password, etc. I'm looking forward to interacting with the kids and learning the new computer program.


In the meantime:

Go over to Steve's blog to read some interesting stuff about baptism and our kids...



Lisa has a couple of interesting memes over there....

I love what Trina has written about her parent's 50th.....

2 comments:

Tammy M. said...

So glad you are enjoying work.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place to work.

So are you busy boiling your water?

I did the LONG meme I saw on Lisa's site on my blog this week.