It's been a week here. Nothing too exciting - just a week.
- Yeah, I'm still alive, Tammy. She just wanted to make sure.
- Valentine's Day came and went. We didn't make great pancakes, cards or anything else. The kids made valentines for their friends and I had a party at school. Does this make us bad people? Jim and I are going out tonight to celebrate. Or to have dinner without the children. Whichever works. (Having said that, I hope no one comes in and steals my computer. It has lots of important stuff on it.)
- Someone asked if I got any great stuff from my kids at school - well. It was sweet. And, no, I didn't send anything to school for their teachers. Abbie's teachers both got a piece of gum and a tattoo (that I'm sure is still on them!) Kenny's teacher got to live though the day without asking Kenny to "pull a card." That's enough - trust me.
- I was excited to get asked to sing on Praise Team on Wednesday night. I had finally been called up to the "Show!" I got there early, I had on appropriate clothing (you have to ask in person if you want more info) - I was ready! They didn't need me unless I was willing to sing soprano. Ewww. Now, when that one song went south, into the basement, I could have sung soprano but that was the only song. Back to the Minors.
- Interesting that I would call Sunday morning "the Minors" and Wednesday night "the Show," huh?
- Pajama Day at the preschool - I felt like a slacker wearing my pjs all day. I never had to change not even to go to bed. The kiddos were cute in their tight pajamas. These skinny legs and big ole shoes.
- Watched 24. That show is so great - how could they make it any better? And Jack's dad (the farmer from Babe, yall!) is so evil. He'll probably make it the entire season and then escape - Jack will have to hunt him down.
- Watched Lost. I love Desmond (played Jesus and ended up on our big screen at church) and his story is fabulous. Is Charlie really going to die? C'mon! Where's Sayid? I love to look at him.
That just about catches yall up. Just a week. Nothing too exciting - Oh, did I mention the police coming to my house? Maybe tomorrow.