Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day.....




Kenny will be in the 5th grade and Abbie in the 1st grade.


I always make these signs and today I was running late - no surprise.....


So Kenny made them. Is that a little bit sad? He's just such a big boy.


They are both in class with their best friends from last year. Mommy had to make that happen for Kenny, yall. I'm expecting to be asked to be PTO President for that..... Abbie's best friend is moving after Halloween -her daddy is Air Force. I'm not sure that Abbie has figured out how different it will be without her. We'll see.


Mommy did her normal First Day thing - had coffee with girls!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I hope both of your sweet children had as much fun at school as I am sure you did at coffee. Congratulations on surviving the first day!

Susan said...

What a fun tradition! Hope everything went well for your two.