Monday, January 09, 2006

Pew Notes

I hate it when someone else sits in MY pew! This can set me back 2 or 3 songs, easy. Yesterday I had to sit in the middle. This isn't a problem for me except I have to leave to take Abbie to Kid's Church and usually Kenny needs water or needs to go out to blow his nose. I know this is the wrong attitude to take. So is this a rant or a confession? I'm not sure. We attend a large church with new people coming in all the time and they need somewhere to sit, too. When we first started we took one of the elders seats - they were gracious and never complained. It was my goal (unspoken until now) to get there before them every Sunday. But I LOVE to sit in the front so we moved up. Whose pew did we take? I have my thoughts and I try to beat them every Sunday now. God love 'em.

0 comments: