Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look How Cute!

Kenny took this shot of me with Harley. This morning I was talking to my mom and she said, "Who's Harley?" Then she started to laugh - She'd forgotten about our dog.

I told yall - this is all new...... We took him back to the SPCA yesterday to get his last shot. We saw his sister that we wanted before him - she was cute but not as much as him!


This is where he sleeps when I'm working on the computer. We're starting to think that he may turn out to be a big dog. I'm a little worried but it's too late now. Right?

In other news, SoHills is starting a BlogRoll. If you're interested go here to sign up......

Oh yeah. The kids are great, too.

2 comments:

Donna Ware said...

Okay, you know you are totally smitten with this dog now, don't you! It is all over your face. Too late!! You are a dog owner and dog lover. Harley is one of the fam! Lucky dog!!

Susan said...

What a cutie. And Harley is precious, too! :)