- DVRs are cool. I like that I can go back and watch the part I missed. OnDemand is another nifty thing - the kids just discovered Kenny the Shark. It's a cartoon from Discovery Kids.
- There were 5 break-ins in my neighborhood yesterday. They came in during the day when most people are at work. Well, except for the guy who stepped out of the shower and ran them off. Apparently they didn't "run" either. Brazen!
- That people who shop at Dittos for Kiddos can be rude. I have to learn this again and again.
- My social worker friends have taught me that the working poor need to be cut some slack. They have to bring their children with them wherever they go, like Dittos.
- Kids learning to read is sweet. I'm learning this again with Abbie.
- I'm used to running things my own way. Sharing responsibility is hard for me.
- I miss my friends when I have to work all the time.
- Some women have husbands that don't talk nice to them. I overheard a guy berating his wife because it was Picture Day at school and she forgot to fill out the form. You know I wanted to say, "It's Picture Day - grab your own camera.'
- Cell phone conversations are not private. (see above)
- Turn off said cell phone at the dentist - it will ring. That isn't a good time to talk.
- So many of the kids that go to school with our kids come from a totally different life style. It breaks my heart and scares me at the same time.
- My hubby both laugh at loud at the TV show Life.
- It's difficult to maintain a blog and work all the time.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Posted by AbbieCRAZY at 10:10 AM